Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back from trip number two out...

You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a while... Just over a week after we returned from Prince George we got the news that my Grandma had passed away so we were back on the road to Alberta for a week or so to attend to that. It was a sad occasion, but she had a long life of 87 years that was well lived. We also got to see all of our family and extended family and old friends that we had not seen for quite some time. It was nice to see all the people who came out to say goodbye to a truly wonderful lady. For all our family - we may not feel Grandma's presence for a while, but rest assured, she'll be around when the snow leaves the crocus patch, when the robins arrive in spring and with the first blooms of summer...

3 comments:

  1. Hello to you to all! I was really sorry to hear that you lost your Grandma, I asked Heather to pass along my sympathies to you and your parents. Although it was a sad occasion, glad to hear you got to see family you hadn't seen in awhile. I'm glad you're back and posting again, I checked every morning for new posts! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blinking away the tears... verclempt.
    Thinking of you with love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Good to be back. Wild horses couldn't drag me away anytime soon!!

    ReplyDelete